Aktion Interactive is proud to be among the sponsors of the 2014 “Arise With the Guys,” an annual mens-only leadership hosted by NBC sports analyst and Super Bowl winning coach, Tony Dungy and James Brown, Fox NFL Sunday studio host.
The event is designed especially for men, described by its leaders as a “great chance for brothers, husbands and dads to hear a message created just for men to be better men to our sons, daughters, wives and community.”
Tickets are still available for this highly sought-after local event, which attracted over 4,500 men in 2013.
The opportunity to sponsor Arise With the Guys could not have been a more perfect fit for Aktion Interactive. As a former University of Minnesota athlete, brother, son, husband, and after the recent loss of a prominent male presence in my life (my own father), I’m proud to support an event that helps promote strong male leadership in our community.
For more information about “Arise With the Guys,” see the schedule and speaker information below, or click the button at the bottom of this post to purchase tickets.
- Josh Robinson: Starting Corner Back for the Minnesota Vikings
- Ben Hamilton: NFL Veteran – Denver Broncos
- Ben Utecht: NFL Super Bowl Champion
- Mike Lehan: NFL Veteran –Miami Dolphins
- Mark Mullaney: NFL Veteran – Minnesota Vikings
- Tyrone Carter: 2 Time NFL Super Bowl Champion
- Tony Dungy: NFL Champion Coach & Player
When: Saturday, March 22, 2014
- 7:30am VIP Pre‐Event (INVITE ONLY)
- 8:30am Pre-Game Show
- 9:00am Main Event Program (Benefitting Athletes In Action Christian Organization)
For more updates on Arise With the Guys, including live coverage of the event on Saturday, follow us on Twitter at @AktionOnline.